Community Care’s Thrift Shop is open with strict COVID-19 protocols in place.
The safety of our volunteers, customers and the community is of utmost importance.
- All customers are required to wear a face covering.
- All volunteers also wear a face covering.
- There is a limit to the number of customers in the store.
- The aisles have directional arrows; we ask that these be followed.
- Hand sanitizer to be used upon entry; units are throughout the store as well.
- Physical distancing must be strictly adhered to; there are markers for the cash line up.
- Paying by tap on our NEW machine is encouraged.
- Customers will be given new plastic bags to pack their own purchases.
Donations of good used items to Community Care’s Thrift Shop are accepted by appointment only. Call the Thrift Shop at 613-476-1555 for an appointment and all the details.
We ask that shoppers come in with patience and a positive attitude. We’re all in this together.
Shop…donate…volunteer! You help us help seniors live at home.
Click here to 'Like' our Thrift Shop Facebook page so you know when the sales are on.
Prince Edward Community Care for Seniors' Thrift Shop
153 Main Street, Picton
Great selection of clothing, furniture, lamps, small appliances, dishes, household items, clothing, knick knacks & much more....
Community Care does not take: sports helmets, old motors, mattresses, large appliances (such as stoves and refrigerators), propane tanks, we'll take the barbeque though, or baby & child equipment(stroller, car seats, etc.).
The Thrift Shop focuses on clothing for the entire family and household articles, furniture, small appliances & knick knacks.
Community Care for Seniors wishes to acknowledge the work of the over 50 volunteers who so generously donate their time to set up and run the shop on an ongoing basis.
Regular Shop Hours
Monday - 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
Volunteers always welcome.